Thursday, March 23, 2006

San Diego!

I am pretty excited about San Diego, in case I hadn't mentioned that before.

I met a couple who lives there at Bryce's b-ball games in Sarasota. I'm trying to figure out where would be a good place for me to live. I like the sound of Pacific Beach (PB) so far. I think I will end up going out there for part of May and just seeing what feels right, though. The residents and faculty there have been helpful and great and welcoming. I still don't think it has completely sunk in. I mean there are only four spots for people from the whole country in the Med-Peds program. It has the best weather in the country. I will be able to learn more Spanish. It has a great medicine and pediatrics departments. The Children's Hospital is the only one in town so you see everything there. Oh, so nice. Only bad thing might be traffic and driving around because everything is seperated in space; that and it's super expensive, but I think I'll live.

I might even get a dog, I was thinking today as I walked to the chiropractors office down the street to observe for complementary medicine. A dog to go for walks and runs with me on the beach.

I think I'll be happy in San Diego. I am happy now just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home