Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where I grew up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our little family before my brothers were born.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pop and I walking across the field after some very important work for which I'm sure I was an essential help (or at least he made me feel like I was).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fast forward. Here riding the daughter of my horse who died this year. She is not quite as smooth. Nor does she understand me as well, but we have fun, especially racing my mom's black lab.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's pretty much dog heaven. We just had to put the golden retriever to sleep. He had cancer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both these dogs were getting old. Sometimes they can't get back across the creek on their own anymore so I had to go remind them the way back home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the best swim holes on the creek on our property, across the field.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have rafted the creek dozens of times. This one must have been soon after a skin cancer lecture for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

Wow that looks really amazing. I hope one day when I decide to have kids they can grow up in a place like that. How are you find California?

8:44 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home