Sunday, December 03, 2006

Right Brain

I used to have more time to use in in ways to create things. Someday I'll get to do it again on a more regular basis...I hope!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scarf I knitted last year and gave to one of my med school professors, Dr. T.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of the last bowls and vases I finished in Cincinnati at the studio there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of my favorite vases from that era.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo of an Amish homestead in Michigan. No wires!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A flower pot with floating blue glaze under frosty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Watercolor. Not my best artistic modality. But fun anyway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mixing bowl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the other artists when I was in Davis described me as "prolific." You should see my room at my parents' house. It's packed with ceramics...and that is minus the ones that I gave away to my friends!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More knitting. A trinity stitch that kept me away through radiology lectures last year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I liked how the glaze came out on this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope that when I finally have time to throw again, I'll remember how!

2 Comments:

Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

You do have a really creative streak. It's rare that someone is gifted with being great with both sides of thier brain. Keep up the good work.

2:06 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger sunseasurf said...

those pots are brilliant.

2:46 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home