Friday, March 24, 2006

Red Flags

Things to avoid when starting future relationships...

1. Not calling when he says he will
2. Being late repeatedly without a call about why
3. Spending time with the guys to the exclusion of me
4. Feeling that relationships aren't really that important in his life
5. Not coming home at night
6. Cheating
7. Lying (about girls, friends, activities, anything really is a bad sign)
8. Drinking too much
9. Too many excuses
10. Priorities that place work above important people
11. Inability to open up
12. Staying on the surface
13. Making fun of other people
14. Not being in great touch with his family
15. Focusing too much on external appearances
16. Focusing too much on money
17. Not including me in vacations
18. Not including me in special plans
19. Making me feel like a bother/burden
20. Not following through on things he says he'll do with or for me
21. Not being thoughtful
22. Acting like he doesn't want to be with me...or would rather be doing something else
23. Excluding me from his circle of friends
24. Not wanting to be included in my circle of friends
25. Pretending to be something that he thinks I'll like just for the sake of that
26. Changing who he is once he thinks I am in love and "won over"
27. Asking me to do things that I don't like too much
28. Being weak and not acting as he says he wants to
29. Not knowing who he is
30. Not knowing what he wants
31. Realizing too late what he has lost
32. Not liking himself
33. Not coping well with stress
34. When the going gets tough shutting me out more and more
35. Inability to communicate openly and honestly about emotions
36. Unwillingness to really take steps to fix and change himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home