Saturday, September 16, 2006

Travel Sized

P. and I have had bathtub draining issues lately. Three bottle of Draino, Liquid Plumber, and some generic Alberston's brand later, we once again have a functioning bathtub plumbing system. Until more of my hair clogs it up again I guess.

So the combination of wandering around stores looking for drain unclogging stuff and my recent attempt to fly to Miami led me to wonder about all those little travel-sized shampoos and conditioners they have in stores. Are they now outdated? Are the obsolete? You can't take liquids on plans. And if you're going in a car, you might as well just take a big bottle. I suppose they could be used for the luggage you check through. Just seems like they're old news now.

They're still cute, though. Like baby shoes. Even though most babies are born already to big to wear the tiniest (and cutest) of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home