Friday, September 08, 2006

Dream Interpretations?

This past week or two I have been having the strangest batch of dreams. And I have found that I'm not the only one. Maybe it's the full moon.

1. Was in the field being attacked by and evil black and white llama when our llama (yes, we really do have a llama) came over to rescue me but he was too little because the mean llama had been eating all of the his food. We had to escape and hide in the house while the mean llama ran around the field with all the horses (including my horse who died). Max (our real llama) and I were hiding in the house and he was tiny and had to eat all the house plants he could find to get bigger.

2. Again in our field, but this time there was an elephant with sort of people shaped feed that our cats liked to sleep on. The elephant was nice to the cats but eventually had to move so he kicked them off one by one and they landed in the fence. I thought they were dead but they got up and started moving. They followed the elephant all over the field. They loved him.

3. I was sleeping in a backyard pool but woke up at 4 am and couldn't sleep anymore and was going to take some pictures when a burgler started to hop over the fence and I said, "Hey, go away." He apologized and did, but came back soon after with a friend. I tried to scare them away by shooting pictures of them with the flash. It didn't work at all.

4. Mike kept trying to break up with me and I told him he was loosing me and he said the he didn't care.

5. C. started seeing some other girl besides his fiance and I grabbed him by his hair and made himi stop it. His fiance said that here mom would never trust anyone else because they'd really liked C. And that she was sad because she really thought this was going somewhere since he'd given her some sort of gift in a uterus-shaped box.

6. Mike went out drinking after we'd already talked and said goodnight and he said he was going to bed.

7. I was at some conference and my youngest brother B. was there but he was about eleven years younger than he is in real life now. Some of the senior peds residents started reading some sort or wierd poem/story thing and I interrupted to asked them what the point of the story was. They kept telling me to just be quiet and maybe I would get it. I insisted that I wanted to know what we were supposed to get out of it and they refused to say. I stomped out and grabbed my bags from the hotel room where B. was and stormed away from the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home