Friday, March 24, 2006

Reflexology...normalcy?

It has started to rain/sleet/snow again here. Loverly. Oh well. I will be in San Diego soon. Ahhh!

We had reflexology in class today. I love this comp med stuff. S. and I both have magnets on the "stress/anxiety" section of our ears. They're supposed to make you be able to focus better. Said that even athletes use them sometimes. So we asked where to get them in case B. wanted some. I took a picture of mine. They aren't really noticable unless you are looking. I'm not sure I feel any more balanced with them. I'm just feeling better over all so I'm not going to ask why; I'll just go with it. I did get to be the one the reflexologist demonstrated the foot work on which I loved.

Heading over to a friends house tonight. Hope you have fun plans for Friday and the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home