Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More Anti-list

He comes back tomorrow and I am struggling already with what things will be like when he is back in town and if I can be strong enough. He is NOT the person I want. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Dr. B. said there are three A's that should not be tolerated in a relationship: Addiction, Abuse, Adultery.

He goes out to strip clubs too much. His friends emphasize trashy women and nudity and things that may be okay for a bit or a phase, but are not respectful to women...or show much depth of feeling. Just physical. Maybe he is just too much of a physical being--no room left for emotional. No energy left...for me anyway...or the him that I thought he wanted to become.

He never let me read in bed while we fell asleep together. He would always make me turn off the light.

He doesn't know himself.

He kept secrets from me.

He didn't want me involved in his life or with his friends.

He won't change himself if it is in fact true that he does not like who he has become.

His actions don't follow his words.

He often didn't do what he told me he would do.

He is weak.

He didn't want to spend his birthday with me. (probably was with her--likely, actually)

He likes to go out to get drunk and forget everything.

He is in danger of becoming an addicted anesthesiologist.

He has become less careful and thorough at work.

His friends who know what he did to me don't respect him as much.

He is not honorable anymore.

He manipulated my love.

He cheated on me.

He lied to me.

He lied to me.

He lied to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home