Sunday, October 30, 2005

Going to the Zoo

Here are some of the finished bowls. Some of them came out well, some not as well, but overall I'm happy with them. The problem is that I like some of them so much that I can't bring myself to give them away quite yet. I'm working on that, too.

M. and I spent the day yesterday together after another big fight on Friday night (seems to be the weekly occurrence). But yesterday was nice. We went to breakfast and the zoo where there were tons of cute little kids dressed in Halloween costumes. The first one we saw was a little girl dressed as a purple monster. She was pretty cute. There were also a couple Napoleon Dynamites running around--one of them even had the moon boots. I think that is the most costumes I have ever seen in one place in my whole life. The animals didn't seem to care much. They have some newish river otters who are very cute. And they gave the gorillas some sort of treats in jack-o-lanterns so it was fun to watch them discover whatever it was they liked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home