Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trusting to the Cat Burn

This is a rant. Consider yourself warned.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cat has struck again. He keeps pooping on the floor by the back door. It is absolutely disgusting. I'm often tempted to let him out to play in traffic. But instead I think I'll just move and leave P. with her pooping barfing bag of hair.

Today I caught him winding up around in a circle and starting to squat (P. was in her usual place on the couch watching TV) and I ran over and yelled an him and kicked him gently. He freaked a little and ran across the room...only to have poop balls fly out of his butt and roll across the living room floor. Then he just relocated and pooped behind the coffee table anyway. UGHHGHHGH. She said something under her breath and then that he couldn't stop once he got started. Gross.

I can't even belive I live with this. Who does this? Who let's their pet get away with crap (literally) like this? Plus he pees in the same place but she never cleans that up. I've taken to just spraying the entire area with bleach in the hopes that it will cover the smell and disuade him from going there again.

And if I come home to find him and the pile of poop, I do what works with dogs and shove his nose in it and spank him and throw him in her room. He makes this whiney meowing crow as I carry him by the scruff of the neck and throw him in her room--the location of his real litter box.

When I moved in she said all the cat stuff was in her room. Maybe. All the cat stuff except him and his excrement.

Thing is, I can't afford to move very well. I hate that. You'd think with the amount of time that I work I'd at least be able to live somewhere free of cat poop.

And so, I will make it so, Number One. Make it so.

Plus she has her friend's stuff all over the living room. I just stay in my room most of the time.

She told me that the rent was going up by $40 each, however when I called the leasing office, they said the rent's going up by $35 total. Fishy.

I have a problem with confrontation, though. I hate conflict where I live--or anywhere. I need a sanctuary. I will avoid it to the point that people start to take advantage of me. Once I realize it I get angry and hurt because they are things that I would never conceive of doing to someone else. I come back to the choice of trusting too much vs being suspicous of everything. I'd rather trust too much and get burned sometimes. It's just not fun in the middle of the burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home