Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surfing with the Dolphins

This morning the dolphins surfed with me!!! A neighbor surfer saw them at the same time I did and pointed quietly to make sure I saw, too. I grined broadly and giggled into the peace, watching them as they cruised past.

Mom says it's snowing in New York. I love Szilvie and Bryce enough to brave it for the next ten days of vacation, though I'd rather they come here and surf with me in the land of sunshine.

I'm pondering the choices of involving other loved ones in my life; there are compromises that come with that intertwining. I almost said "saccrifices," and perhaps at some level that word is valid, too. I want to believe that people can integrate each other into their personal hallucinations and expand each other's worlds to something larger than either would have explored alone. That's my hallucination for today. It's about choosing to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home