Monday, May 28, 2007
- Name: S.
- Location: California, United States
I am a medical doctor and a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus. This blog is about mostly the time since my diagnosis in residency in 2007 and the interactions with patients through my training.
- Physicians are the worst Patients
- Day in the Life of a Medicine Intern
- Step 3 Update
- The Child is More Important Than the Tortilla
- USMLE Step Three
- Because we should all fly without limits.
- Pediatric Patients
- Trusting to the Cat Burn