Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Washing My Car

I love washing my car lately for a variety of reasons. Firstly, it's my new car and it's still pretty close to perfect (short of a little knick on the hood that I touch up painted) and it looks so shiny and peppy when the dust and bird poop is washed away. And I get to be outside racing the fading light to the last overall inspection of the car. I get to play in the water with a valid excuse that apparently suits my age. People walk by and strike up mini conversations. Last week a jogger said, "It looks great!" and I was smiling the whole rest of the time washing it. This week, a guy walking by with a Trader Joes bag asked about how old my Corolla is and we talked a bit about his grey one, then he walked away. But came back a minute later to say, "You have really beautiful facial structure." Thank you. Pretty car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home