Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Day Off

A day off after working thirteen days straight is a beautiful beautiful thing.

One of my ex-boyfriends used to say that Sunday evening was the worse time of the week because the weekend was over and you had the whole week ahead of you. Maybe for Monday through Friday stuff. But I'm enjoying my whole day off and not worrying about what is waiting when I get back to work.

I ran to the gym this morning. Did my lifting and stretching then walked back home along the beach. Then have been catching up on the rest of my life. Paid bills (2/3 of which were late, oh well), took a nap, did a little on-line shopping for next month when I can't wear scrubs to work half the time.

Tonight I'm heading to one of the other med-peds interns' house for a gathering for the four of us. And my new goal is to get in bed by 9pm which will give me eight hours of sleep and maybe make me not be so sleep deprived.

And next weekend I have Sunday and Monday off--two in a row! Bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home